The internal and external high-level areas within industrial or commercial environments can be extremely difficult to clean from ground level. Professional high-level cleaning services are specifically tailored to the cleaning and sanitising of these areas at a height, including windows, light fittings, ceilings, walls, and exterior cladding.
Our High-Level Cleaning Service
If you require high-level cleaning for your premises, our team will create a tailored cleaning solution based on your needs.
We can provide emergency high-level cleaning or a regular, scheduled high-level cleaning service to help you maintain a high standard of hygiene and support you to ensure that your building is safe and hygienic.
Once our hygiene consultant has surveyed your premises and assessed your high-level cleaning requirements, we will provide service recommendations based on your business’ needs with a free no-obligation quote. Our specialist equipment allows our technicians to carry out high-level cleaning on your premises and we are capable of dealing with all high-level cleaning situations, utilising high-level access equipment and advanced techniques.
Our cleaning team is also trained in confined space cleaning and will deliver tailored cleaning solutions. We will safely carry out our professional high-level cleaning solutions at a time convenient to you, to help minimise disruption to your business and production downtime.
Why Use Our High-Level Cleaning Service?
- Experienced in providing high-level cleaning for a wide range of industrial sites, including exterior cladding and guttering of buildings.
- Service provided for a range of environments, including factories, industrial buildings, offices, and public areas.
- Practical, cost-effective services tailored to your needs.
- Full site-specific risk assessment to help ensure health and safety standards are met.
- Access to a range of high-level cleaning and specialist equipment.
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) accredited technicians.
- Our technicians are fully trained to meet the demands of this specialist work and are equipped with the required high-level and industrial cleaning equipment.
- FREE no obligation high-level cleaning survey.
Discreet Unmarked Vehicles - Complete Pest Control & Prevention in Hampshire
Our Methods of High-Level Cleaning
When carrying out a high-level cleaning job, it is important that the correct cleaning and access equipment is used. Throughout all of our high-level cleaning services, we consistently meet health and safety regulations and a full site-specific risk assessment is carried out prior to the work taking place.
We use a range of high-level cleaning equipment to ensure our technicians’ safety whilst effective cleaning of high-level areas is carried out. Depending on the nature of your high-level cleaning requirements, our technicians will use a range of high-level cleaning equipment and specialist cleaning equipment.
High-Level Cleaning Equipment:
- Cherry Picker
- Scissor Lift
- Scaffold Towers
- Rope Access Cleaning
- Suspended Platform
- Safety Lines, Harnesses and Nets
Specialist Cleaning Equipment:
- Jet Washers
- Backpack Vacuum
- Atex Vacuums
- Wet and Dry Vacuum
- Water Feed Brush
- Long Reach Poles